Leicestershire Based Air Conditioning Installer and Servicing
Direct Air Conditioning is a well established company that work nationwide, specialising in domestic air conditioning. The company began when the managing director couldn’t find a cost effective way to keep his conservatory both warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Then he stumbled upon air conditioning but hit another roadblock: who would install it? After a long search he found no company that would do what he wanted and so he set up Direct Air Conditioning.
At Direct Air Conditioning, we mainly fit and service Daikin and Mitsubishi units although we have the capacity to service and fit other types of units. Our servicing contracts are very important to us as we enjoy keeping in contact with all of our clients. Additionally, by keeping in contact with our clients, should anything go wrong after the initial installation or in between servicing, we can sort it out for you there and then!
Our company ethos is to all make sure that every customer gets the same high quality of installation and service and is fully satisfied with all the work we have done. To make sure this is achieved we follow several procedures. The first is to make sure that all our air conditioning engineers are fully qualified in their respective roles. This means that on each job, the engineer present will be qualified to City and Guilds standards and are fully REFCOM registered. With their experience, they rarely find a job that they cannot engineer around. Furthermore, every single job is quality checked to make sure that every customer is happy with every job completed. In doing this, we get to have face to face interactions with all our customers and get to hear firsthand what they thought to our service and how we can improve. This gives our service a very friendly approach and so you will never receive a cold call from us.
With all this in mind, we believe Direct Air Conditioning to be a very friendly yet professional company which strives to help you improve your home or business for the better.
What can Direct Air Conditioning offer you?
- Free, no obligation surveys, quotations and designs nationwide
- Being independent, we can offer you the ‘Best Value’ scheme for your requirements
- We are accredited installers for Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer. As such our engineers are trained in the installation of the very latest equipment available to you
- We offer a five year parts and labour warranty on any of our installations
- Our unique sizing warranty gives you complete peace of mind because if we get it wrong, and the system does not perform well enough for the room it is in, we will replace it at our cost, ensuring you get the system you need.